Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm pretty sure my English teacher hates me again. She acts all nice and friendly towards me until I forget to bring something to class or don't get something turned in on time, then she just stares me down like I'm Satan or something. Apparently we were supposed to print out and bring in an interview today to analyze it. I forgot mine, and after she got done whining about how we should have all remembered to bring a copy in she said that she had a copy if someone needed it. Another girl spoke up before I was able to so I thought if I just sat there in my group and didn't say anything she wouldn't notice or maybe one of the guys in my group would be nice enough to let me use their paper. Once I realized that wasn't going to work and that we would be spending the entire class doing this, I asked if she happened to have another copy of the interview. I have never been glared at like that before...I thought she was going to throw something at me and scream for me to leave. She handed me the paper and didn't say a word. I couldn't even look up at her after that. I mean, it's nice that some people are so obsessed with schoolwork that they have nothing better to do then make sure they can overachieve as much as fucking possible, but I cant. Sorry.
I guess some people cant have 23 credit hours, work a 15 hour job, and be apart of 10 clubs their freshman year in a catholic college. (Yes, this is what she told us.)
I wonder if it's just her or if all catholic women are constantly pms-ing...

1 comment:

b!nx said...

I've noticed that most Catholic women are always PMSing.

btw, I hate teachers like that. I had one last semester.. she failed me because I went to Illinois when my uncle kind of went crazy.