Tuesday, February 17, 2009

This is my first update in a while...nothing really has happened, I'm just really busy with schoolwork.
In my English class I had to Interview someone for one of our assignments, and I got to talk to a RHPS shadow cast member. He was extremely nice about everything and gave me some really nice answers. Buut, I have to turn the interview into an essay which should be easy enough but it will be time consuming. Also, I'm going to have a bit of trouble getting my point clear and getting his quotes to flow together. The point of my paper is about how Hollywood continues to "re-make" and destroy films that don't need to be re-made. And most of the questions I asked him are pretty much just about him...I asked his thoughts on MTV re-making RHPS and he said he didn't think it needed to be re-made but that is doesn't really affect him. I'm not really sure what else to ask him that would go along with my theme...so, I guess I need to figure that out, and re-write my literacy Narrative all before Monday...

I'm getting pretty tired of schoolwork.

1 comment:

ARJUN MS said...

hai..........
i liked the overall apperance and style of your blog
i will continue to visit your blog
please do visit mine and comment
ARJUN MS
INDIA
www.stylisharjun.blogspot.com