Thursday, February 5, 2009

I wish I knew what the fuck to do with my life because obviously college is not for me. I have never felt so dumb or questioned my abilities as much as I do now. Every class I've had here has made me feel like I am capable of nothing. Each test brings me to tears and I feel completely hopeless. I don't even want to try anymore because I'm so afraid of fucking up. If I had somewhere to go I would drop out right now. I don't know why I ever thought this was a good idea. I cant even do basic math and I thought I could graduate from college. This is what I get for being optimistic...

2 comments:

שָׂרָי said...

I can't do basic math, either. .__.
Somehow, it'll all work out. I promise. Of course, I don't have any idea of how. I'm just trying to be cheery and optimistic and stuff....

(The verification code for this comment is "porkin.")

One Voice said...

Don't give up. A lot of people struggle with math, at the end of the day Math is a new language and learning a new language can be hard...

look for websites to help you with what you are struggling with, I found this one for math,http://www.mathpower.com/tutorialfund.htm

but there are loads out there....just find one which works for you.