Wednesday, January 14, 2009

tazer tag.

Don't play it with us...

fortheloveofire (12:22:36 AM): lets play tazer tag!
lazercats (12:23:04 AM): no thanks
fortheloveofire (12:23:48 AM): but we'll finally have an excuse to scream "DON'T TAZZE ME BRO!"
lazercats (12:25:58 AM): lmao
fortheloveofire (12:26:27 AM): i'll even let you be it
lazercats (12:26:34 AM): lmfao
lazercats (12:26:35 AM): sweeet
lazercats (12:26:44 AM): I'll jump out of trees and shit
lazercats (12:26:50 AM): and taze you
fortheloveofire (12:26:55 AM): lmao
fortheloveofire (12:27:51 AM): you know you wouldn't climb a tree
lazercats (12:28:16 AM): if it were to bombard you, yes I most definitely would
fortheloveofire (12:28:28 AM): lmao
lazercats (12:28:38 AM): I'd scream "GEEEETTT SOOOOMMMEE!!!" as I jumped too
fortheloveofire (12:28:48 AM): oh my god
fortheloveofire (12:28:53 AM): we have to
lazercats (12:28:58 AM): lmfao
lazercats (12:29:02 AM): pretty much


So yeah. That was the most exciting part of my day. Only had 3 classes today. I went to two of them :] English was pretty okay, we learned to define Literacy and had to make a literacy time line of the important times in our life. We also had to draw pictures of the most defining moment. While everyone else wrote and drew about learning to ride a bike or play an instrument, I decided to write about when I was told where meat came from. The picture caused many a laugh. Apparently it's difficult to believe a 4 year-old can decide they don't want to eat meat anymore.
I think I'm really going to like this class. So far the people I've had to be put in groups with are very friendly and interesting, so my fear of people seems to disappear for a moment.
I really was going to go to theatre today, but one of the prt stations were broke down and the line was loooooong. And I was hungry. So we turned back. I doubt we would have gone over anything too important on the 2nd day of class anyways.
My last class was Psychology as a Profession which seems like it should be quite simple. While the professor was going over the syllabus and everything there was a couple in the back of the room that refused to stop talking. They didn't even bother to whisper. And it infuriated me. I found it quite obnoxious.
In other news, it is snowing profusely here in Morgantown and I'm hoping my one class will be canceled tomorrow :] It's supposed to be in the negatives Thursday night :[ I don't like this weather.
My Anthropology class isn't until 2:30 tomorrow, but I have to get up somewhat early to go work out with Brittanni. I'm kinda hoping there will be like 15 feet of snow so I have an excuse not to go. I'm probably the laziest person on earth.
I also need to get my check cashed sometime tomorrow so I can start buying books and pay my housing deposit for next semester. So far my total book cost is $451.90. That's not including whatever I'll need for my math workshop. College is expensive :[ I'm beginning to think I should run off with the circus. And now I want to watch Mirror Mask.
That's it for now.
I think I might watch Conan :]

2 comments:

שָׂרָי said...

I wanna run off with the circus.

Psyche said...

We can go together! :D