Friday, January 16, 2009

Promise not to stop when I say when...

Is it strange that I really want to see the Notorious B.I.G movie? Cause I think it looks pretty amazing. Maybe it's just the lack of sleep...
I was asleep for about 4 hours...then someone starting banging on Jeremiah's door and I've been awake ever since.
I didn't go to any classes today, mainly because I wasn't aware I had homework until about 30 min before class started...and I hate going to class without homework. It makes me feel like the teacher might think I'm an idiot, plus the assignment was to be presented in front of the class and I didn't want to get up there and be like, "Yeah...I don't have it..." Then I didn't go to theatre mainly because it was -3 degrees outside and I really didn't think it was worth it.
Also, the Tim and Eric awesome show is quite possibly the greatest thing ever.
I wish I could fall back asleep...

No comments: