Monday, January 12, 2009

we need to find a way, just to keep our desire alive

So today was my first day of the new semester and of course I couldn't sleep one fucking hour last night. I've been thinking of taking a nap, but I know I wont be able to sleep again tonight if I do. I've made it this far I may as well stay up until my last class. I had English this morning at 8:30 and I was still in a fairly good mood. I was put in a group (which is pretty much what I fear in every one of my classes) and I had to learn their names and majors and something we all shared in common. This is what I learned: Kaylin and Jacob were in my group. Kaylin is a pre-med major and Jacob is a business management major. We all like cats, theatre/movies, were wearing blue jeans, and had brown eyes. Why am I sharing this? Because it is as pointless to me as it is to you. I did learn, however, that I will have to participate in a e-magazine and can blog the class notes for 15 bonus points. We were also given our first assignment today, a 300-500 word paper on a time that we communicated well. I'm thinking I'll write about when I met that french girl at the beach when I was like 6 or 7 and spent all day talking to her. Neither of us had any idea what the other was saying, but for that day we were best friends. We even made a sandcastle together. Then some bigger kids came and knocked it down. So I chased them away with my little plastic shovel.
I digress.
I think I'm really going to like my theatre class. It doesn't seem we will be doing much other than reading Romeo and Juliet, Hamlet and learning about sets and costumes. Then there are 3 required shows we have to attend. They're performing Sweeney Todd next month, but it's not one of the requirements.
I only have one class left today, but it's not until 7 tonight...and it's 3 hours long :[ I'm really hoping it's going to be interesting.
That's it so far.
I'll probably be back with updates later.
Because I have nothing better to do.

2 comments:

שָׂרָי said...

Did the French girl just speak French? So, you talked all day in different languages?

Awww. ^-^

Psyche said...

yup, just french :]
I had no idea what she said, and I'm pretty sure she didn't understand me, lol.