Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm pretty tired right now. Not sleepy, but my body is exhausted. I don't think I slept well last night. I remember waking up a few times. Then I slept through my alarm that was set for 6:30 and woke up at 7:45. Sooo when I got online to register for my classes, some of them were full and I had to find other ones. I think I'm pretty happy with my schedule though.

*Psychology as a Profession
*Intro to Theatre
*Intro to Library Research
*Intro to Anthropology
*English 101
*Intro to Abnormal Psychology
and I have to take a math workshop(which I won't get credits for) cause I'm a sped :p

I really wish I could sleep right now. I have nothing to do. I guess I could be working on homework or studying for tests, but I'd much rather watch spongebob re-runs.

No comments: