Sunday, April 12, 2009

Zombie Jesus Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

Not sure what raptor Jesus has to do with zombie Jesus, but I know there has to be a connection...

Not much has happened since my last post. I've pretty much been busy with studying and doing homework. I should be doing some now actually, but I'd rather procrastinate and blog about pretty much nothing.
So, other than school work I have been reading this book (borrowed from Sarah :]) "Ghost Boy" by Lain Lawrence and it is pretty amazing. The first chance I got some free time, I sat down with it and read the first 15 chapters. It's pretty amazing so far. It's about a albino boy who decided to follow the traveling carnival so he can meet another albino. It's pretty emotional. I cried a few times and I'm not even that far into it.
This weekend was pretty odd. Apparently everyone on campus went home for Easter but me. I was literally the only girl on my floor. It was nice not having to listen to screams at 3 am or walking back from the bathroom to find a drunk girl in her panties lying in front of my door. So, everyone is back now and I'm not too happy about it. But I guess it's better than nothing...there are only a few weeks of school left and I'm not looking forward to it. I've gotten pretty used to Morgantown and I really don't want to leave. I'm definitely going to have to find a job this summer or I will most likely go insane.

3 comments:

שָׂרָי said...

^____________^ That book is pretty awesome. The only problem I had with it was that he didn't take his dog with him, but that would've changed the course of the story, I'm sure. And when you get done (and after you complete the post-read crying session that will likely occur 'bout then) you should read the questions in the back. They kind of pointed out a few things I missed (and then felt dumb for missing).

Do you often find drunk, half-clothed girls in front of your door? O.o

Psyche said...

I definitely will :]
And it's only happened once, luckily. But it was enough for me, lol.

littlegirllost said...

Enjoy the half naked drunk days while you can...........You will miss them when they are gone I promise....As for the book I will have to read it. sounds good.