Monday, April 6, 2009

Can you hear my heart?

This weekend was pretty nice for me. I spent it with Brittanni at her apartment, and we pretty much stayed up all night playing video games, ransacking Steven's room, eating taco bell and pizza, and laughing so hard her roommate beat on the walls to inform us she didn't care about our joyfulness.
Today I met with my math tutor and after an hour and a half I could actually do the problems they were currently doing in class. He's a pretty amazing teacher; he can point out exactly where I mess up and he usually knows what I was trying to do when I screwed it up,lol. I was pretty embarrassed because at first he had me adding and subtracting positive and negative numbers when the two guys also being tutored were doing formulas and going over their 90% test scores, but I'm so ecstatic that I learned how to do problems correctly that it doesn't even matter. I wish I would have gotten tutors a long time ago.
I really should be studying for my abnormal psych test, but I felt I needed to update my blog since I haven't in such a long time : / I promise I'll update more frequently, and with more pictures.

Photobucket

On another note, I've noticed that a lot of relationships are falling apart. It's not specifically anyone I know personally, more of a 'friend of a friend' type of thing, but it makes me really sad. I have noticed that relationships around me/involving me tend to begin in Autumn and break away in the Spring. I think this is why I love Autumn so much. Rather than things dying in Autumn and being re-born in the spring, it feels completely backwards for me.

2 comments:

שָׂרָי said...

Ohhh! I completely understand your mathematical happiness! Where on Homebound, it's one-on-one with the teachers, I'm actually learning stuff in math rather than going, "Eeeeeh," and writing down random numbers. It's basically the same as tutoring, but I get it for free. Lol :]

littlegirllost said...

I suck at math, always have.... Fall is my favorite time of the year even though everyone I love has died in the fall.