Sunday, March 22, 2009

So, Spring Break was pretty amazing for me. I got to see Madalyn for the first time in forever, we spent a week at an amazing house babysitting some amazing kids, I got to see Roomservice and she, Madalyn and I played on a playground and had a night picnic :]

It went by way too fast :[ I have to go back to Morgantown today and I'm not looking forward to it. I haven't gotten much sleep and I need to write a paper. I was thinking it was due Wednesday (which, it kinda is) but I just got an e-mail from my teacher saying that a rough copy of the paper is due Monday for peer review. All I have of this paper is an outline. The revised rough draft is due Wednesday : /

So now I get to try and finish this paper on no sleep while I also attempt to find a ride back to school. I want more spring break :[

No comments: