Wednesday, March 11, 2009

and the good mood is gone.

Yesterday my math teacher asked me to stay after class and told me that I wasn't going to pass his class this semester, but he would like to meet with me twice a week to work with me on the basic stuff I haven't gotten down yet so that next semester when I take the class, it will hopefully go a little smoother for me. This means that my overall GPA may not be high enough for me to even meet the school requirements so I don't get kicked out for a year. I'm so stressed out by this I feel sick. I'm not sure I even have time to fix this...I'd have to get A's in all my other classes, which I'm beginning to doubt I'll even pass them. Why do my good mood's never last?

3 comments:

b!nx said...

I had the same sort of thing happen to me last spring and this past fall. I really don't think Hoover prepared us for college at all.

But I hope things work out in your favor because you are incredibly smart and talented and you deserve good moods. ^_^

שָׂרָי said...

Math ruins everything. :[

littlegirllost said...

Don't make yourself sick over it. you will be fine and all will work out.