Sunday, March 1, 2009

I haven't updated in a while because somehow I managed to screw up my password and yeah, I don't even understand what happened. But, I fixed it.
I'm pretty sure everyone in WV is sick, myself included. I'm exhausted, dizzy, and light headed. Luckily my English class is canceled tomorrow morning, because my professor is sick. But, I still have to write a paper and turn it in online before morning. I have to write a letter to a fucking genie about one wish I want and why I am deserving of this wish. I don't think 'a box full of kittens' will be acceptable to her so I really don't know what to write about.

In other news, I fell up some stairs (yes, up...) Thursday and busted my kneecap. It doesn't look too good. The lump went away, but it's still green with purple spots and it's a bit stiff.

I've also discovered the libraries around here have a lot of FLB books, which makes me extremely happy. In the Morgantown public library I found Girl Godess #9, Ruby, and Necklace of Kisses (which I cant read yet because I havent finished the Weetzie Bat series). And in the school's library I found The Hanged Man, and all of the Weetzie books, except for Witch Baby. But, I've had to study for my Abnormal Psych test and I haven't had enough time to finish any of them :[

So, that's pretty much all that's happened lately...
and now, more studying.

1 comment:

שָׂרָי said...

A box full of kittens is a perfectly acceptable wish, and furthermore, you are quite deserving of them because you would take good care of them and love them lots, and they'd be happier than they would be with someone else. :]