Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I have a sinus infection. Took me two days of not wanting to move because of exhaustion/headaches to figure it out. At least I know what it is. I just assumed it was my allergies being ridiculous again.
So, along with that I'm pretty sure I have a bladder infection.
And I have a English presentation due tomorrow morning (which my group didn't contact me about until this evening) so looks like I get to stay up all night working on that. Then I have a test in Anthropology and Math Thursday. I also missed my Abnormal Psych test Monday because I couldn't stand up without getting dizzy/nauseous.
I'm pretty terrified I'm going to fail everything again this semester. It's not looking too good.

1 comment:

שָׂרָי said...

If you weren't so far away, I'd stay up and help you. :]

I hopes you feel better soon. :[ Bladder infections fail pretty bad. Never had a sinus infection, myself, but they do not sound pleasant either.