Thursday, January 29, 2009

song game.

1. Pick 15 of your favorite songs.
2. Find a favorite quote from each song.
3. Don't use a song quote more than four stanzas long.
4. Post them here for everyone to guess.
5. When someone guesses correctly, write the name of the song and band.
6. Limit of four song guesses per person.
7. No searching for the song lyrics; no cheating allowed.



1.)“And when we’re holding hands, its like having sex to me”
[Jizz in my pants-The Lonely Island]

2.) “Making you feel the rhythm is my occupation
so feel the vibration”
[Good Vibrations-Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch]

3.) “Stupid piece of shit, hip-hop fuck”
[Mini Trucks Suck-AFI]

4.)“What’s upside down what’s coated in silver?
This crucifix is my 4-leaf clover”
[All on Black-Alkaline Trio]

5.)“If I could I would shrink myself and sink through your skin to your blood cells
and remove whatever makes you hurt but I am too weak to be your cure.”
[Guernica-Brand New]

6.)“"Love is watching someone die"
So who's going to watch you die?..”
[What Sarah Said-Death Cab For Cutie]

7.)“I don't know if they fags or what
Search a nigga down and grabbin his nuts”

8.)“And I know a place
Where no one is likely to pass…”
[Jack the Ripper-Morrissey]

9.)“There ain't no mistaking
It's true love we're making
Something to last for all time”
[Together Forever-Rick Astley]

10.)“Got a ticket for a world where we don't belong
So would you be my baby”
[To the moon and back-Savage Garden]

11.)“Emptiness is loneliness, and loneliness is cleanliness
And cleanliness is godliness, and god is empty just like me”
[Zero-Smashing Pumpkins]

12.)“You know say daddy me snow me-a (gonna) blame
A licky boom-boom down”

13.)“I am lost - but I've found you in my arms”
[Santa Carla Twilight-Tiger Army]

14.)“Staring at the setting sun
No reason to come back again”

15.)“Pull your hands inside of you
Six years 'till I'll be through”

2 comments:

Pyroevanes said...

1)Not sure of the title, but I just jizzed in my pants.

2)Good Vibrations?

3)I don't know...but Mini Trucks Suck.

4)All on Black

5)Guernica

6)What Sarah Said

7) No idea...but I hope it is by DMX...

8)<--that looks like a smiley with glasses...also...Jack the Ripper

9)dunno....cock

10)Fuck you Darren Hayes

11)Zero

13)"One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the damn vampires."


blah blah blah....

I don't really know any of them XD

Psyche said...

You are correct, sir.

Except 7.) is not by DMX. It was a bit before his time,lol. It is by a 3 letter group though.