Sunday, January 25, 2009

In that instant it started to pour.

I'm dreading English tomorrow morning. It wouldn't be as bad if my teacher had the tiniest bit of respect for me. But, no she hates my writing. Apparently creativity is frowned upon in her book.
Also, I'm getting pretty tired of drawing pictures and acting out things rather than just writing about them. I'm learning nothing and I'm pretty sure she just makes us do it for her own amusement.
I used to look forward to writing papers for English...
I guess I'm going to ask her to help me dull down my writing so she'll give me a good grade :[

I'll be sure to blame her for smothering my creativity in my autobiography.

Anyways, I need to figure out what to write about in my Literacy Narrative...she expects me to write about learning to drive or learning to tie my shoes, something boring like that. I hate being forced to write about something I have no interest in writing about.

2 comments:

שָׂרָי said...

She sounds like a horrid being. .__.

Forget her. I'll grade your papers!

Psyche said...

That would be the best class ever!
^.^