Tuesday, January 27, 2009

forever walking through december.

I desperately want to be suggested for the show, 'What not to Wear'.
I need some help in that department...and a $5000 new wardrobe could be nice :] Although, I would probably have to hide all my band tees...I think I'd be pretty pissed if they threw them away.
So, my anthropology class was canceled today :] I'm really hoping math will be canceled as well...walking through the cold and snow at night is not pleasant for me. I talked to my English teacher and told her I was having quite a bit of difficulty with all her assignments and we agreed on a new topic for my Literacy Narrative. In class that day she mentioned something about how some people mimic their favorite authors style of writing because it helps them develop their own, and I began to think about how when I first started writing it was because I wanted to write like Davey, so everything I wrote mimicked his lyrics. And that's where I got the idea to write about how I've developed my style of writing from writing like Davey, Sylvia, and Francesca :] It's quite relieving to me because I know I cant screw this one up :]

So, I suppose I shall spend the rest of the day working on that...

No comments: