Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dying is an art, like everything else.

I got out of math early. Not early enough though...I had to re-learn things. I'm not happy. I'm feeling pretty alone right now...everyone else's sleeping schedule is opposite of mine and Brittanni is too far away. This is probably why I seem to fall asleep at 8 and wake up at 5. At least I can sleep again...

I can't remember if I have an English assignment due tomorrow or not. I'm hoping I don't but the odds are against me.

So yeah, first math class was today. My teacher seems nice...but he moves through things too fast and he stutters which makes me nervous. I wish I could do basic math.

I recently found out there was a movie made about Sylvia Plath's relationship with her husband somewhat recently, maybe from 2003? I really want to watch it but I cant find it online anywhere.
I also recently discovered her daughter is now a poet/artist.

I really don't have much to talk about right now. My mind is kinda numb at the moment. I might be back later if the mood strikes me.

No comments: