Monday, October 6, 2008

Why do the janitors have to wait until noon to clean the bathrooms? I have to pee so ridiculously bad and I'm afraid to go in there because I don't want to bother the cleaning lady...If my bladder ruptures I'm going to sue WVU's mascot because it would be his fault completely. I'm pretty tired right now...I couldnt fall asleep until about 3:37 this morning...then I woke up at 7:00 am for classes. I'm feeling a little less stressed out about college but I still have a shitload of work to turn in for modern literature. I really thought that class would be a little more interesting...oh well, hopefully Russian fairy tales will be better next semester. In other news, I made a facebook account. Not entirely sure why, but it's there nonetheless. I still like mysoace better at the moment...it's a little more personal where as everything on facebook looks the same...but I do like that you can pretty much find ANYONE you could possibly think of. Once I get my check cashed I'm thinking of getting a monroe and a vertical labret...maybe a tattoo...and I'm getting a pixie cut. Hopefully it will look something like this



and no, I will not be wearing that outfit. Overalls are sooo 90's. I'm thinking I want the choppy bangs like this



If you couldnt tell by now I have a pretty big lesbo crush on Winona :D Well, I suppose thats it for now...If something else comes across my mind, I'll be sure to update.

No comments: