Sunday, October 5, 2008

so far away and i just cant see you

i think i may be failing college at the moment. I'm not doing too great in my classes at the moment and i dont think there's time to make up everything iv'e missed. For a while I got in the habit of not going to class becuase I really didnt see a reason to...then when i realized all the quizes and activites i was missing i was too far behind. Now I have 5 paragraps to write on an asortment of books I havent read, and tests to study for that I have no notes on. It gets a wee bit overwhelming at times. I wish I had some sort of motivation.
I'm done feeling like a whiny pre-teen now :]

2 comments:

Pyroevanes said...

I keep telling you, go to class, but do you listen...I mean, I am a shining example of the perfect student :]

ForTheLoveOfFire said...

if you don't go to class i won't bring finger salad!
that should help motivate you :)