Friday, April 24, 2009

Visions of my summer...

So, it's been a while since I last posted.
and by that I mean a real post, not the notice to myself that my blog was private.

I have about two weeks of school left. I am saddened and excited by this. I'm quite happy because the Friday before the halls close I am being picked up by my mother who I haven't seen since christmas, and I am going home for the first time in...well, I really can't remember the last time I was home. Honestly, I am a bit homesick but I am not wanting to deal with my mom's boyfriend. It's actually the exact reason I haven't been home in so long. But, I will stay there for a while because my mom is so happy and excited about me coming back. She even sent me a card just to tell me how much she is looking forward to it. After a few weeks of mommy time and blood tests at the doctors appointment, I will be going back to my second home, Madalyn's house. I'm quite excited about this as well because I haven't had much time to just be around friends in a while. I'm also looking forwards to adventures with Sarah and Hannah and hopefully Stephanie. This year has made me realize that I need to be around people I love to remind me that my life is pretty amazing. The downside to this is that I probably wont be able to see Jeremiah too often this summer. But I guess since we made it through last summer, we can make it through this one. It will be incredibly depressing but I'll have my best friends with me to keep me thinking happy thoughts full of night picnics, dress ups, and long car rides :]

I hope this summer will be as wonderful as I'm thinking it up to be.

2 comments:

Jason said...

The second and third pictures are really nice. One looks like the inside of Shrek's house, and the moon in he other is HUGE!

שָׂרָי said...

^___^ This summer WILL be fantastic. We'll make sure of it!