Monday, January 19, 2009

This scar is a speck on my porcelain skin.

I have a lot of writing to do.
I have a short write due before class on Wednesday. 300 words on a time where I
learned a process and got better at it through repetition; like tying my shoes. I really can't think of a anything I learned by trying over and over. I guess I get to make up a story and show off my sweet story telling abilities. Yeah, I wish it worked like that...

Then I have to write a Literacy Narrative on something I've learned that has to do with literacy in some sense. I had to email my teacher 3 topics to write about, they were:
*Attending the WVU writer’s workshop
*The first time I read my favorite book
*Writing my first short story
She said she really liked the first and third ones, so I'm thinking about going with the 3rd.
I'll probably use the Writers workshop for my shortwrite...I'll just bs about how I learned different styles of writing by writing in a different style each day.

Then, I have a screenplay shortwrite to do.
I have no clue how to even begin.

I don't wanna write.
Well, I do...
just not this stuff.

Also, I was looking through my old livejournal entries, and I realized how much I hate who I used to be.

I'm glad I grew up a little.

No comments: