Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Movie Game.

1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. When someone guesses correctly, write the name of the movie.
5. NO Googling, using IMDb search, or other search functions.
6. No looking at my favorite movies on my Facebook page.
7. You don't have to be tagged to play.


1. "I'm not sitting in the back."
"Why not?"
"Cause everybody knows guy in the back seat doesn't have a cock."
[Wristcutters: A Love Story]

2."He's seducing my girlfriend with MY words and MY things. He stole a pair of her underwear! Jesus Christ, he stole her underwear."
[Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind]

3."This is your one opportunity to do something that no one has ever done before and that no one will copy throughout human existence. And if nothing else, you will be remembered as the one guy who ever did this. This one thing."

4."I thought faeries did nice things like granting wishes"
[The Labyrinth]

5."Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"
"Why are you wearing that stupid man suit? "
[Donnie Darko]

6."I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you! "
[Step-Brothers]

7. "No one cares if you die, Lisa, because you're dead already. Your heart is cold. That's why you keep coming back here. You're not free. You need this place to feel alive. It's pathetic."
[Girl, Interrupted]

8."FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! I'M FUCKIN' DYING HERE! I'M FUCKIN' DYING! "
[Reservoir Dogs]

9."DOES HE LOOK LIKE A BITCH?!"
[Pulp Fiction]

10. "I'm not the one wearing hockey pants."
[The Dark Knight]

11."One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the goddamn vampires"
[The Lost Boys]

12. "Please Oskar... Be me, for a little while."
[Let the Right One In]

13. "That morning I was not yet a vampire, and I saw my last sunrise. I remember it completely, and yet I can't recall any sunrise before it. I watched its whole magnificence for the last time as if it were the first. And then I said farewell to sun light, and set out to become what I became."
[Interview With A Vampire]

14."They call you Tom?"
"It's my slave name."
[The Good Girl]

15." Don't dream it, be it."
[Rocky Horror Picture Show]

7 comments:

Brittanni said...

I will leave the others that I know, for other people perhaps that didn't see the first bulletin, but I totally call #5. Donnie Darko :D

Psyche said...

Yes, 5. is Donnie Darko :]

b!nx said...

I already did this on myspace, too, but...

4) Labyrinth
7) Girl, Interrupted
14) The Good Girl
15) Rocky Horror

Psyche said...

Yup :]
lol

ForTheLoveOfFire said...

heh heh heh
time to pwn some bitches
*ahem*

1. wristcutters
2. eternal sunshine
4. the labyrinth
5. donnie darko
6. step brothers :D
7. girl interrupted
8. resivour dogs
9. pulp fiction
10. the dark knight
11. the lost boys
12. let the right one in
13. interview with a vampire
15. rocky horror

i think i had an unfair advantage cause i've watched most of these movies with you

Psyche said...

Teh Jade wins!

Dunno what though...

Brittanni said...

So, where is the music blog I've been waiting on, loser?