Thursday, December 4, 2008

to the person in the bell jar...

I have so much shit to do and I can't bring myself to do any of it. I'm not sure if I even care anymore. I just want all of this to be over and done with. I really don't like college. I'm basically failing every one of my classes right now and I know next semester isn't going to be any better. The only thing that's making me want to try and fix this is knowing that if I get kicked out, I have to go back home. And I'm not letting that happen. So I really don't know what to do. I've never been good with schoolwork, so I'm not sure what made me think I could make it through college. I have no motivation whatsoever, except for the fact that I would probably want to kill myself if I had to go back home, but that's still not enough to make me want to put more effort into my classes. I just really do not care anymore. I feel so...stuck. I feel like everything and everyone around me is going by so fast and I'm just here. I feel like I'm stuck under glass watching everyone else.

"To the person in the bell jar...life itself is a bad dream"
- Sylvia Plath.

2 comments:

One Voice said...

So break the glass and get out of the rut you are in. As for motivation you have said you have to go home and you don't want that, that should be your motivation for getting on with things.

You can do the work, all you need is to believe in yourself. Your writings on here are good. Just wake up every morning and keep telling yourself, I CAN DO THIS, I AM CAPABLE OF GETTING THROUGH COLLEGE.

littlegirllost said...

i'll tell you YOU can do it you can do it.